Philip Black - Wood
Richard Dye - Eseye Limited
Sudhir Pai - Technology Collaboration Center
Dennis Brewer - bp
Reduced oil and gas budgets in a post-Covid environment are affecting IoT technology investmnet decision making. In a world of budgetary constraints, this session will provide a practical guide to defining investment priorities and establishing which technologies will have the biggest impact on the sector.
- Aligning people, process and emerging technologies - where are the key areas for performance improvement through IoT?
- Best practice approaches to plugging existing technological and data gaps
- Identifying which core technologies to invest to achieve the largest impact
- Selecting technology suppliers with scalable solutions to meet future requirements
- Business outcomes versus technology life-cycle; defining business value versus total cost of ownership