Lucas Green - Maverick Natural Resources
Brandon Brown - Laredo Petroleum
Tracy Paddock Beam - Strategic Transformation Partners
Dr. Chellury Ram Sastry - Tata Consultancy Services
Sridhar Negamanthan - HCL America
From the development of a technically skilled workforce to senior leadership and trusted external partners, diverse, forward-thinking perspectives are essential to achieving organizational effectiveness and to unleashing innovation, growth, and new business models. This interactive panel discussion will discuss the changing face of leadership and requirements to achieve a successful transition a digitally-driven organization.
- How are technologies like IIoT impacting leadership and change management?
- What new skills, teams, abilities and functions will be required to support a digitally-driven workforce?
- The changing face of leadership – where are we and where do we need to be?
- The importance of forward-thinking leadership and constructive culture in defining the future of the organization and its digital capabilities
- The evolution of new business models to drive digital optimization