Dr. Kenneth Bhalla - Stress Engineering Services, Inc.
James Graham - GuildOne Inc.
Jim Claunch - Bain and Company
It is forecast that the deployment of IoT has the potential of reducing carbon emissions by as much as 63.5 gigatons by the year 2030, industry-wide. For the carbon generating oil and gas industry, the adoption of IoT is vital in lowering emissions and driving efficiencies.
- A holistic approach towards analyzing digitalization initiatives
- To what extent can IoT reduce carbon emissions and increase efficiencies?
- Leveraging IoT to track waste and hazardous spills
- Using IIoT innovations to monitor and track energy and resource usage
- IoT as a driver for long term sustainability