Keith Johnston - Chevron
Nadine Herrwerth - TWTG
Taha Syed Hussain - Delek US
Jonathan Kyle - Amazon Web Services
- How work is transformed through new/different workflows in the digital and what that means out for the work front.
- Change management and new ways to do work.
- The skills emerging and the overlap between engineering and computer science and how that enables transformations in the digital twin space – both for development as well as for its use.
- Core skills required for developing and sustaining the digital twin – visualization and virtualization as well as data science.
- Putting context to digital twin use cases – introducing a level index to describe a range of digital twins and corresponding business value.